Connected Parenting Consultations
Connected Parenting Consultations offer an opportunity to have a bespoke service tailored to you family’s individual needs. Baby and toddler sleep; toddler tantrums and colic and crying are common issues that parents request help with.
A Connected Parenting Consultation involves:
- An hour long consultation in the comfort of your own home.
- A kind, compassionate and non judgmental approach.
- A chance to discuss your baby or toddler’s health, development and current concerns.
- A gentle, respectful and child centred approach.
- A personalised plan tailored to your specific family situation.
- Evidence based strategies to work on.
- Free email follow up within 14 days of the consultation
Sarah Hulme and Julie Yuill are fully qualified and experienced child psychologists.
We also offer Connected Parenting Consultations via email, Skype and phone.
If you are interested in any of these services please contact us directly.